photo home_zpsf9ffec93.jpg photo 1home_zps95999af3.jpg photo 2about_zpsffd95d5f.jpg photo 3freebies_zpsa9aa83ba.jpg photo 4classroom_zps0a01329f.jpg photo 5links_zpsffd95d5f.jpg photo 6contact_zps233c4a42.jpg

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Classroom Theme: Superhero (Year 13-14)




I know it's a year late, but I thought better late than never. My classroom theme last year was Superhero and I had the hardest time finding decorations for it. I ended up creating a lot of my decor which was so much fun! This year, I saw a whole bunch of superhero decor for the classroom so I guess I'll have to do this classroom theme again ;).  I really enjoyed decorating my classroom and turning it into a Superhero Headquarter. At the time, I didn't take pictures of all my decor so I apologize now for the lack of pictures. My classroom definitely evolved throughout the school year. Because it was my first year teaching, some of my ideas worked and some didn't. I love looking at teacher's classrooms and getting ideas for my own. 

Thank you for taking a peek into my classroom!

Lots of love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment