photo home_zpsf9ffec93.jpg photo 1home_zps95999af3.jpg photo 2about_zpsffd95d5f.jpg photo 3freebies_zpsa9aa83ba.jpg photo 4classroom_zps0a01329f.jpg photo 5links_zpsffd95d5f.jpg photo 6contact_zps233c4a42.jpg

Friday, October 24, 2014

My Pumpkin's Teeth | Freebie Printable

How cute are these pumpkins on Pinterest!

Left photo source unknown        Right photo source: First Grade Blue Skies
My classroom art docent and I were brainstorming ideas for an art project for October and saw these super adorable pumpkins. After deciding on this project, I thought how can we add some math to it and came up with the Pumpkin's Teeth Math Problem. My students created a math word problem to go with how many teeth their pumpkin had. They really enjoyed this project! Here are two examples!


Click the image below to get the free printable.



Lots of Love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment