photo home_zpsf9ffec93.jpg photo 1home_zps95999af3.jpg photo 2about_zpsffd95d5f.jpg photo 3freebies_zpsa9aa83ba.jpg photo 4classroom_zps0a01329f.jpg photo 5links_zpsffd95d5f.jpg photo 6contact_zps233c4a42.jpg

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Alphabet Cards



 
When looking for alphabet cards this summer, I couldn’t find ones that had all the features I wanted. I decided to make alphabet cards that fit my needs. They are super cute and functional. These alphabet cards have pictures with the name of each object, color coded vowels and consonants, and the print with handwriting lines so young students can see how letters are formed. I am so happy with how they turned out. I hope you enjoy them. Click the here to get the FREE printable of the alphabet cards.

 Lots of Love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment