photo home_zpsf9ffec93.jpg photo 1home_zps95999af3.jpg photo 2about_zpsffd95d5f.jpg photo 3freebies_zpsa9aa83ba.jpg photo 4classroom_zps0a01329f.jpg photo 5links_zpsffd95d5f.jpg photo 6contact_zps233c4a42.jpg

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Spread Luck Not Germs!!!




Good ol' Pinterest! What was life like before Pinterest?!? I was at my local Bath and Body Works store getting air fresheners for my classroom when I saw these bright green cases and green hand sanitizer. I decided they were perfect for a little gift for St. Patrick's Day to the office staff and my grade level partners. I wanted to attach a cute saying but couldn't think of anything except Happy St. Patrick's Day. I know, boring right! I don't take any credit for this super cute saying. I found it on Pinterest and just made a cute printable for it. Click the graphic below to get the FREE printable. I added glitter to the word "luck" after I cut out each one. 

Click the image above to get the Free printable
Lots of Love
-Katie-

No comments:

Post a Comment